Our SEM Analysis Services
Get SEM Analysis with actionable insights.
Our SEM analysis services prime online businesses and their websites with the knowledge and tools that are best suited to maximize and sustain growth.
In this search engine marketing analysis services overview:
- PPC Campaign Analysis
- Website Audit and Technical SEO Analysis
- Free & Paid Audits
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Analytics Tracking Setup and Analysis
- Mobile Analysis with Actionable Insights
- Local SEO Analysis and Optimization
- Content Marketing Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Reputation Analysis
- Additional Search Engine Marketing Analysis services
As a top-rated marketing agency, our Search Engine Marketing Analysis services are vast, consisting of detailed reports focused on actionable insights for businesses of many different types and sizes.
Our SEM analysis services prime online businesses and their websites with the knowledge and tools that are best suited to maximize and sustain growth. This includes roadmaps for attracting highly-targeted visitors, improving website experiences, and driving more customer conversions.
We’ve found these efforts directly improve ROIs related to search engine marketing efforts as we work side-by-side with businesses to identify new opportunities for scalable growth.
The highly-skilled team at SEMdeepdive not only analyses but also implements recommended updates and optimizations directly to our client’s websites and advertising campaigns (when the job calls for it). This affords our clients the option of All-in-One SEM solutions.
We are also frequently hired by entrepreneurs, small businesses, and enterprises to hone in on a few of the specific services you’ll find listed below.
We customize all marketing plans on a per-client basis, so please feel free to reach out with any specific questions!
Our Search Engine Marketing Analysis Services
PPC Campaign Analysis
SEMdeepdive analyzes pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads to identify areas of improvement and potential areas for growth.
We use a combination of proprietary techniques and specialized software tools to examine current campaigns, ad groups, and keywords in order to gain insights into an account’s overall performance, including data on traffic, conversions, and revenue.
If a tracking setup is incomplete and preventing accurate data collection, we’ll identify and make recommendations for updates. The SEMdeepdive team evaluates the design of landing pages and identifies areas that may be hindering conversions and make recommendations for improvements.
We help businesses establish long-term implementations for gathering actionable data, including which keywords, search terms and ad groups are driving the most valuable conversions.
We also analyze ad copy, landing pages, and conversion rates to identify any issues or opportunities for improvement. Our Search engine Marketing Analysis provides valuable feedback such as:
Our SEM Analysis provides valuable feedback
- Campaigns, keywords, search terms, and ad groups that are the most successful in terms of click-through rate (CTR) and further improvements can be made.
- Campaigns and ad groups achieving the highest conversion rate (CVR) and how this success can be repeated in other areas of an overall growth campaign.
- Return on ad spends (ROAS) for each campaign.
- Keywords and ad groups that are driving the most conversions. We’ll make correlations as to which landing page elements are most successfully aiding conversion funnels and how these successes can be repeated.
- Ad copy performance in relation to click-through rate (CTR) and conversion rate (CVR)
- Landing page performance in relation to conversion rate (CVR), bounce rate, and user experience. We evaluate the design, layout, and messaging of your landing pages to identify areas that may be hindering conversions and make recommendations for improvements.
- Identifying and resolving issues that may be impacting the performance of Google Ads and Microsoft Ads accounts, such as conflicts between campaigns and keywords, overspending on bids, and low relevance of landing pages to keywords resulting in a higher cost per click (CPC).
Elevate Your SEM Strategy
Dive deep with SEM insights. Chart a clearer course. Reach out now for a transformative consult.
Based on our search engine marketing analysis, we will provide recommendations for improvements that could include changes to the ad copy, ad groups, keywords, targeting, budget, and landing pages. Our team can handle any and all of the update processes or simply provide SEM analysis for a project.
After the recommendations have been implemented, we set up long-term solutions to better monitor the performance of campaigns to ensure they are performing optimally.
We develop, implement, and manage PPC campaigns from the ground up, fully customizing every detail for specific audience targets. Our team optimizes accounts, content, and website structures to be as relevant as possible for searches related to the targeted keywords. We’ve found these efforts increase a website’s overall visibility in addition to driving valuable traffic.
Website Audit and Technical SEO Analysis
Our team of experts conducts comprehensive analyses of technical SEO, including thorough examinations of design, user experience, and technical SEO factors that may affect search engine rankings.
Free & Paid Audits
We offer both an initial free audit as well as more in-depth paid audit options.
Our Free Audit provides a general overview of a website’s technical SEO and identifies some of the most critical areas that need improvement.
Our Paid Audit, on the other hand, is more comprehensive and provides detailed information on all aspects of a website’s technical SEO, including a complete report of all issues and recommendations for optimization. The paid audit also includes a follow-up consultation to discuss our reports and answer any questions clients may have.
An analysis of this type is important for search engine marketing as it helps to identify technical issues that may be hindering the visibility of a website in search engine results pages (SERPs).
By identifying and fixing issues, such as broken links, missing alt tags, and duplicate content, a website becomes more easily crawlable and indexable by major search engines, leading to improved search engine rankings.
Additionally, analyzing website speed and mobile responsiveness can ensure that a website is providing a positive user experience, a factor that also impacts search engine rankings.
Optimizing meta tags, headers, and body content for SEO keywords not only improves organic search engine rankings but also improves SEM keyword performance in Google Ads.
Making meta tags, headers, and body content more relevant to the keyword bids often leads to lower cost per click (CPC) and higher click-through rates (CTR) in the campaigns, ultimately driving more traffic and potential customers to a website.
Overall, our website audits and technical SEO analyses are a great way to ensure a website is technically sound and optimized for search engines. We’ve found our detailed recommendations lead to improved search engine visibility and help to drive more traffic to websites of a vast variety of business types.
Schedule a Free Consult
Ready to elevate your digital strategy? Reach out today and let’s uncover the potential of your online presence. Dive deep with SEMdeepdive and achieve measurable results!
SEM Keyword Research and Analysis
We conduct extensive keyword research, identifying the most relevant and profitable keywords for your business and industry. Our keyword research includes identifying both short-tail and long-tail keywords, as well as researching keywords that are relevant to an industry, target audience, and competitors. We will also analyze the competitiveness of these keywords by assessing the difficulty in ranking for them and the search volume.
Once keywords are identified and analyzed, we then optimize websites and marketing campaigns for those keywords to improve search engine visibility. This includes optimizing a website’s meta tags, headers, and body content for these keywords, as well as optimizing a website’s URLs, images, and other on-page elements.
Additionally, we optimize marketing campaigns such as PPC, email, and social media to target these same keywords. This helps to improve search engine visibility, drive more traffic to your website, and increase the likelihood of a business ranking for those keywords rapidly.
Analytics Tracking Setup and Analysis
We set up and configure analytics tracking for your website and campaigns to monitor performance, identify areas of improvement and measure your return on investment.
We use business tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other third-party analytics platforms to track various metrics such as website traffic, user behavior, conversion rates, and more.
Our team assesses any existing analytics set-ups that may be in use and suggest updates or overhauls as necessary. Our in-depth analyses of existing set-ups include reviewing tracking codes, identifying any missing tracking, and checking the accuracy of your data.
We uncover key insights and trends, such as where website traffic is originating from, which pages are performing well and why, and the pages need immediate attention.
The SEMdeepdive team analyzes the performance of campaigns, then creates and implements an actionable strategy for optimization, driving the best return on investment possible.
Mobile Analysis with Actionable Insights for SEM
Mobile optimization has become increasingly important for search engine marketing as mobile usage continues to rise and more people are using their smartphones to browse the internet and make purchases. In fact, Google has stated that a mobile-friendly website is now a ranking factor in its search engine results, meaning that a website that is not optimized for mobile devices may be penalized in search engine rankings.
Our team conducts analyses of website and marketing campaigns to identify areas where mobile optimization can be improved. We evaluate a website’s design, layout, and functionality on mobile devices to check that it is easy to navigate and user-friendly. We check that campaigns are optimized for different screen sizes and resolutions and are targeting mobile users effectively.
Analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, are used to track the performance of mobile campaigns, including metrics such as mobile bounce rates, mobile conversion rates, and more. These tools allow us to gain a deeper understanding of mobile audiences and their behavior, providing valuable feedback such as the demographics, location, and interests of mobile visitors, the pages they visit, and the actions they take on a website.
This information allows us to identify patterns and trends in mobile user behavior and make data-driven decisions to improve the performance of mobile campaigns.
We will provide recommendations for improvements based on the analysis, which may include changes to the design, layout, and functionality of your website, as well as adjustments to your marketing campaigns. By optimizing your website and marketing campaigns for mobile devices, you can improve the user experience for mobile users, increase visibility and traffic from mobile devices, and ultimately drive more conversions and sales.
It's Time to Level-UP Your SEM Game
Tap into SEMdeepdive’s expertise. Contact us and unlock your full potential. Don’t wait. Act now!
Local SEO Analysis and Optimization
Local SEO is an essential component of search engine marketing, as it helps businesses increase visibility and drive more targeted traffic from the local area. Our team of experts conducts comprehensive analyses of SEO performance, including examinations of a website’s design, user experience, and technical SEO factors that may affect search engine rankings.
Local SEO Analysis includes:
- Identifying the most relevant local keywords and phrases for a business and industry.
- Analyzing the competitiveness of specific keyword groups and identifying opportunities for optimization.
- Examination of a website’s local business listings on major directories and review sites, we ensure these listings are accurate and up-to-date.
- Analyzation of a website’s backlink profile to identify opportunities to build local backlinks and improve the business’s local search engine visibility.
We then provide valuable feedback and recommendations for improvement, such as:
- Opportunities to optimize a website for local keywords, such as adding local content, creating landing pages for specific local services or products, and optimizing title tags, meta descriptions, and header tags for local keywords.
- We take businesses through the creation and/or claiming of local business listings on major directories and review sites, such as Google My Business and Bing Places. We also optimize listings with beneficial information and high-quality photos.
- We present opportunities to build local backlinks from relevant and authoritative local websites, such as a local chamber of commerce, local business associations, and local media outlets.
- Based on our analysis, we provide recommendations for improvements that could include changes to the website’s design, layout, content, and meta tags, as well as adjustments to local business listings and backlink-building strategies. We then optimize websites and marketing efforts to increase visibility and drive more targeted traffic from the local area.
Maximize Your SEM ROI
With SEMdeepdive, drive better results. Let’s connect and refine your strategy. Reach out today!
Content Marketing Analysis
Content marketing is another vital piece to the larger search engine marketing puzzle, as it helps businesses expand their reach. Our team of experts conducts thorough analyses of current content marketing efforts, including an examination of your website content and layouts, mobile experience, and additional factors that may affect everything from search ranking to conversion rations.
The evaluation of the quality and relevance of a website’s current content is very important. This process identifies areas for improvement.
We will provide valuable feedback and recommendations, such as:
- How to create high-quality, informative, and engaging content that is primed for search engine marketing and relevant to the target audiences.
- Strategies for creating content customized for keyword targets including dynamic meta tags, landing page content for specific services or products, and formatting title tags, meta descriptions, and header tags.
- Creating content that is shareable and engaging, such as infographics, videos, and interactive content.
We develop and optimize websites with custom content, blog posts, and other digital assets to spark the right kind of marketing buzz. We integrate dynamic performance tracking using analytics tools to track website metrics such as first-time visitors, engagements, and conversion rates. We calibrate this data to provide ongoing and valuable feedback that can be used to optimize content marketing efforts well into the future.
Our comprehensive analysis of competition websites, competition campaigns, and competition strategies provides valuable insights into how a business can keep a website and growth campaign one step ahead while developing a stronger online presence.
Competitor analysis includes the identification of the strengths and weaknesses of a client’s competing websites. We may look at the competition’s most effective marketing strategies, target audiences, and unique selling points, as these insights often broaden our understanding of the competitor’s online presence and position in the market. We can then help our clients by developing strategies to differentiate them from the competition to gain an advantage.
Additionally, analyzing the online and historic performances of the competition, such as search engine rankings, search ads, and website traffic, gives us a gauge or a baseline to compare to a new or growing business.
SEMdeepdive conducts thorough analyses of a business’s online reputation on directories, review sites, and social media platforms. We track and monitor customer feedback, ratings, and review text, to understand how a business is perceived by the public.
- We analyze any negative or positive mentions of a business online and provide valuable insights on areas for improvement.
- Additionally, we review and compare online reputations against competitors. This allows us to better understand how a given business stands out and what makes it unique.
- Our Reputation analysis uncovers potential risks to reputation and develops strategies to proactively manage and address them. Through the establishment of processes that allow for continual monitoring and analyzing of online reputations, we help businesses maintain positive images, build trust with customers, and stand out in a wide range of markets.
Additional Search Engine Marketing Analysis & related services
- Social Media Marketing Analysis
- Email Marketing Analysis
- A/B Testing Analysis
- Retargeting Analysis
- and more!
Don't Miss Out on Unmatched SEM Expertise!
As you chart the future of your digital journey, ensure you’re on the right path. Get in touch with SEMdeepdive now, and let us guide you to unparalleled success with SEM. Make the smart move today!